COOKIE USE POLICY
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer via your browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data. Cookies cannot be executed as code or contain viruses.
What kind of cookies exist?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used – Permanent Cookies – are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your equipment (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and are used whenever you visit one of our websites again. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service. – Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, by selecting the advanced settings of the browser (or browser). It is possible to set cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Please note that, by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working correctly, which may partially or totally affect your browsing on the Website. In the "Help" menu of the overwhelming majority of browsers (browsers), it is indicated how to modify the settings related to cookies on your browser. Additional information at:
- Safari for macOS Sierra: Managing Cookies and Website Data Using Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/11.0/mac/10.13);
- Safari for macOS Mojave: Managing Cookies and Website Data Using Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-uk/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14);
- Clean, activate and manage cookies on Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en_UK&answer=95647);
- Firefox: Activate and deactivate cookies (https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-e-desativar-cookies-que-os-websites-utiliza#w_como-ae-que-eu-altero-as-definiadaies-dos-cookies);
- Internet Explorer 8: Eliminate and manage cookies (https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Coolectivo (ENI), owner of www.pigmentocoolectivo.com, may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued or revised by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), by the that users are advised to review it periodically.